Monday, January 23, 2012

Woof

(Photo submitted by Elias)
Okay, so this one, in my opinion, is not good. At all. I've been working on this one while I wrote the last three days worth of stories, and I just could not figure out what to write to this photograph. I came up with this, and I know it's not my best, and I know it's not very good, but I'm honestly stuck.


Have you ever heard of puppy love? I’m not talking about the childish love between two people. I’m talking about the love between a man and his dog.



The loyalty a dog gives to his or her owner is great. They would do anything to be with their owner.



They stay by their owners side, they sit in laps when everyone is sitting on the couch which is otherwise belongs to the dogs when nobody is home. They sit by the table, looking for a weak member of the family to drop down a piece of chicken or beef.



I love my dog. She’s everything I need in a friend. She is there for me when I’m down. She is there to play whenever I’m feeling happy. She’s just always there.



The only part I cannot stand is the fact that she will lick my face all the time. It’s slobbery and she doesn’t stop after just one kiss.



But I love my dog, no matter how much she slobbers, no matter how much she barks. She’s my best friend, and I know she’ll be there for me right up until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment