Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good evening,


Tonight I decided that I shall start a new blog, and I do believe that this is going to be a challenge for me. You see, I'm an aspiring author. However, I've never really pushed myself too hard to write. I would just write when I wanted to, and I never stuck to a schedule. Now, everything is going to change.

Starting on January 11, 2012, I will write a short story of around one thousand words a day for three hundred sixty five days straight. (Word count depends on how much homework I am given every day.) Many of these short stories will be about scenery photographs that I find, or that others submit to me. Please, if you wish to submit a photo, email me at dashofliterature@gmail.com and I will use that picture, and even give credit to the person who sent me the photo.

Comments are, of course, accepted. I may not find the time to revise the short stories before I post them, so if there are any errors, please point them out. Criticism and suggestions are highly appreciated as well. 

Well, wish me luck! The first story shall be up soon.

~Amber

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amber!

    I think this is an awesome goal =) Good luck and I look forward to reading your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope I can do this, I know I can, I just have to remember to!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Amber, really cool idea :)
    just don't push yourself with 1k a day. That's a bit much XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might not be that much... It might be less, depending on how much time I have, since I do go back to school on Sunday.

      Delete