Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Curiosity

(Photo submitted by Mom W)

I wonder what this is? What does it do? Can I play with it?



Every single time I see my cats trying to get to something, I imagine what is going through their mind.



Why is this up here? I wonder if I can get all the way up there to investigate?



I try to stop them, and it’s never any use. They just keep jumping and grabbing what they shouldn’t. They love to get into things and eat things cats should not be eating in the first place.


I try to be mad at them, but who can really blame them? They’re curious, and they don’t know what is going on.


Besides, they’re just too cute. I can’t stay mad at them for long.


One will jump at everything, to try to get it off the counter, the table, or even the dresser. The other will wait at the bottom. Waiting for whatever the first will knock down.



What does this taste like? Can I eat it? Does it make noise?



What really goes on in the minds of my cats? Do they think about sleeping? Do they wonder what the heck I’m saying when I try to talk to them?


Do they want to cuddle, or do they want to play? Do they want to run around, or do they want to sleep?



I guess the only thing I can be sure they are thinking of is something they can speak for themselves about.



“Meow.”

2 comments:

  1. I have a cat and I wonder what's on her mind all the time! One thing she does is drink the water out of my glass bowls that I have on my counters with floating candles in them. She acts like it's HER water!

    And I also have a waterfall and I catch her drinking from it! LOL - she has her own bowl with the same water in it...I wonder what's going through her head when she does this.

    Good story, Amber!

    ReplyDelete